Thursday, July 24, 2008

story of me

when i was in high school, something that i will never forget was happen...

one day i was late to go to school because of the late night movie last night was full with action that i cant get my eyes of the television.so, in the morning like the other morning i was walking to school but this time i was late and have to take the shortcut to my school.on my way to school i have some feeling that something bad going to happen but i just ignore the feeling cause i have no choice but to take the shortcut.the shortcut was going through back alley of an old factory.on my way through the back alley,i heard some was moving behind me.when i turn around, there was nothing.then.......


(if you wan the full story,post me some comment then i will give to you the whole story..=p)

No comments: