Thursday, July 24, 2008

LOVE

Roses are red violets are blue will do nothing to be with u

I love your eyes I love your smile I cherish your ways I adore your style? What can I say, your 1 of a kind 24/7 your on my mind.

Hey girl your clever your smart your work of art you live in my heart

8 letters 3 words mean I love u
R 4 red, red 4 blood, blood 4 heart, heart 4 love, love 4 U – I Love You.

I would love to be your guardian angel; I could wrap you in my wings whenever you were lonely.

My journey of love for you goes on forever and stopping never.

If you love someone, put his/her name in a circle because hearts can break but circles go on forever.

LOVE: L- Lake of Sorrows, O-Ocean of Tears, V-Valley of Death, E= End of Life;

Time will fly but our love will never die.

Stars shine the brightest but for me the stars that shine in your eyes shine the brightest.

What is Life? Life is Love? What is Love? Love is U.

Love can heal any wound, what can heal the wound from love?

If you keep this msg, you love me, if you delete it you desire me, if you ignore it you miss me? So will you do with this message

I love letter ‘Y’, I love letter ‘O’, I love letter ‘U’, add it up and it makes ‘I Love YOU’.

Let us make our love as high as sky, as deep as ocean, as bright as light, as lively as air.

I love you more today than I did yesterday; I will love you more tomorrow than I do today, my love for you will add up each day.

What goes from one heart is stored in other heart; please store the love that went from my heart to your heart.

Love is life; Life is You.
If I could change and alphabet, I would place U besides I.

Love is not about who loves most, who comes first, who stays the most, love is about the one who comes and never leaves.

Love the one who loves you most, rather than the ones whom you love.
I love you.

U look at me & I fall apart, U smile at Me I warm at heart; U hug me I melt away, U kiss me I don’t know what I can say.

No comments: